and complies to the Australian/New Zealand Sunscreen Standard 2604:2012
My Sunshine is suncare & skincare fused together as one.
It is a mineral Zinc based sunscreen; enriched with natures natural sunscreens Red Raspberry Seed Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil to further protect your skin from the sun. To nourish your skin it is loaded with Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter & Chamomile. Also, with mega antioxidants from Green Tea, Vitamin E & Olive Oil to fight free radicals & help repair your skin.
- SPF 30, containing 13% zinc oxide
- High broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Infrared (IR) – bluelight protection from our computers & phones
- 2 hours water resistant
- Transparent application for face & body
- Perfect for sensitive skin. Safe for babies 6 months +
- Aids in the prevention of premature skin ageing & sunspots
- No nasty chemicals. Not tested on animals. Vegan. Ocean & reef safe
- No parabens, no oxybenzone, no octinoxate, no homosalate, no vitamin A, no avobenzone, no 4-methylbenzylidene camphor, no sulphates, no phenoxyethanol, no glycols, no artificial fragrance or colour. Total ingredients are 97% from natural origin & 30% organic
- Made with love in New Zealand
“We aim to protect you from both the sun and the environment whilst nourishing and repairing your skin.
- Zinc oxide is a natural mineral sunscreen which sits on top of your skin, creating a physical barrier which reflects both UVA and UVB rays. It is absolutely fantastic and essential for your skin health. It is non irritating and has anti inflammatory and healing benefits.
- Isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate is a naturally occurring UV filter. It is prepared from Cinnamic acid which is found in the leaves of the cinnamon tree. We are not aware of any reported skin reactions to it, and according to all the scientific evidence we have it has not been found to possess any oestrogenic properties.
- Red raspberry seed oil and Sea buckthorn oil help protect your skin naturally from UV radiation. Red raspberry seed oil and Sea buckthorn oil help protect your skin naturally from UV radiation. They have been used for centuries and are sourced from the berry fruit of each tree. They are packed with a unique combination of essential fatty acids, anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants which support your skin health.
- Green tea, Vitamin E and Olive oil are powerful antioxidants which provide additional environmental protection and help fight free radicals. They deliver a second line of defence against skin aging and are considered essential in helping to repair your skin.
- Organic Aloe vera, Organic Coconut oil, Organic Shea butter and Chamomile are all key ingredients which will nourish your skin. Aloe Vera heals, soothes and moisturises your skin. It is also loaded with antioxidants. Coconut oil and shea butter are excellent moisturisers for your skin and also hold strong antibacterial and anti inflammatory properties. Chamomile is a miracle ingredient for your skin giving antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzyl Alcohol is the high quality preservative which we use. It is on the BioGro approved list, meaning it is the safest option for you, and we are delighted to use it.
- Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate is a UVA filter which we use. It rates very well with the EWG, at a two rating, & is proven extremely safe worldwide.
Other ingredients which we use are Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerine, Propanediol, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Oleic Acid and Sorbitan Oleate.
My Sunshine ingredients are 97% from natural origin and 30% organic.
My Sunshine is made with love in New Zealand