Don’t let bugs get you down this summer holiday season ?
For all ages and stages a little prep goes along way to prevent chills and ills, and stay healthy this summer holiday.
So if you are camping, tramping or at a rock concert festival – Here are a few top tips to keep you well …
- Firstly, get lots of sleep, especially children!
- Keep babies and young children warm, especially around their ears and chest
- Get enough fluids, and for all of us, that includes fruit and vegetables – they contain fluids and nutrients
- Keep your stress levels low, use techniques like mindfulness or exercise or reading to give your self a bit of me time
- Top up with immune boosting nutrients such as Vitamin C and Zinc
- Get some sunshine, but not too much as it will weaken your immune system and you will get burnt
- Lastly respect your body, especially when it comes to alcohol and ….
and….always have our specially formulated Viral Ease on hand for a summer of camping and partying.
Just a spoon of our world famous Viral Ease every few hours, and asap for chills and ills will tell bugs they are not wanted
Take as directed and always diluted!!!