A great tasting syrup suitable for the whole family. Containing herbs traditionally used to support the health of the respiratory tract & relieve coughs – Marshmallow root, Mullein, White Horehound and Elecampane – and naturally sweetened with Manuka Honey.
- Traditionally used to relieve coughs and support respiratory health
- Great tasting syrup
- Suitable for the whole family
- Certified organic formula
- Verbascum thapsus (Mullein)
- Inula helenium (Elecampane)
- Marrubium vulgare (White horehound)
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow)
- Honey (Mānuka)
- In a base of purified water, apple (juice concentrate), apple cider vinegar, orange flavour, lemon oil and ascorbic acid.
- Adults: 5 -10ml;
- Children 6-12yrs: 2 – 5ml;
- Children 2-6yrs: 1 – 2;
- Infants under 2yrs: 5 – 10 drops. (For infants & children Children’s Chest Syrup is also recommended).
Adults and Children over 6: Take up to 5 times daily. Children under 6: Take up to 3 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
- Always follow the directions on the bottle or as advised by your naturopath or health professional
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- We recommend consulting a medical herbalist prior to taking this product during pregnancy. For other options please consult Bodywise
- Keep out of reach of children.
Information here is not to be construed as medical advice