A big Hello to all our Bodywise People
Well, here we are at the end of Alert Level 4 restrictions due to Covid 19. What an extraordinary month.
Sorry this is a bit long, but here is an update on what’s been happening with the Bodywise team, and how we plan to adapt our service to the Alert Level 3 restrictions and how you can order from us.
An April to remember forever more
Like everyone in NZ it’s been a month of shocks and adjustments, and some very funny and moving videos from around the globe. After learning we were not considered an essential business, we chose to embrace the opportunity to lay low, recharge and plan our next move.
We were able to help some of you via phone and email, and when we were permitted to use couriers we managed to get some products out to those who needed them. Thanks to those for your patience as we all adapted to the new process, we hope you are doing well!
We imagine many of our Bodywise people will experience difficult times ahead and our heart goes out to you. We will continue to offer all the support we.
How it works in Alert Level 3?
At Level 3, we remain closed. However we can take orders (see below) and payments remotely, send out products via courier or you collect, and run online naturopathic consultations.
All your purchases will go on to your Bodywise Club card – nothing changes there. We hope to send out “thank you vouchers” to those who are due to receive them within the next few weeks.
Please note that supply chains are being affected by the pandemic, so there are some product limitations and delays. We thank you in advance for your understanding while we sort through your requests and alternatives as needed.
We are now able to offer
- Phone / Email / Web orders
- Private consultations via the internet with Bridget our Naturopath
Ordering your Bodywise Health & Beauty products
- If you are clear on what you would like to order, please follow the instructions below and include product and delivery details.
- If you need some advice and are not sure what products you need, please make an enquiry via the link below and we will be in touch.
To speed up the process of you getting your products as quickly as possible, please follow the steps below.
- Visit our contact page after you have read through this list.
- Fill in the form accurately with contact details – including address for courier
- Fill in the contact form with as much detail about the products as described on the container
- Product brand name
- Name of the product
- Size – how many caps or tabs, chewables, if it’s powder or liquid
- For a repeat of a herbal tonic – please state date and RX number if possible, and the size (usually 100 or 200ml
- We will be in touch via email or phone within 24 hours (except weekends)
- When we are clear on what you need, we will create an invoice and email it to you
- You pay via internet banking and (if you can) email a screen shot of your payment. This will speed up the process, we may even get it out that day on the courier.
- As soon as we see the payment come through, you will have two options:
- Courier your products to you
- Collect from Bodywise, at a designated time and we will place the parcel outside Bodywise for you to pick up
- Our collection hours will be mid-afternoon between 12-4pm – when either Bridget or myself will be at Bodywise to place products outside the front door at an agreed time.
- There will be only one courier pick up per day at 2pm.
We are here if you have any simple questions, and if you would like to discuss a health issue more in depth you can book in an online consultation. Always add all your full name and current contact details to speed up the process.
- Book in a consultation with our Herbalist Bridget McCormick
- Email for any other queries – [email protected]
Our Hygiene Measures
- All government guidelines for each Alert Level for handwashing, sanitising and social distancing will be used in preparation of your products, including using a mask while mixing herbal tinctures.
- To address the contact and tracing requirements, all purchase and contact details will be registered into our MYOB administration system.
If you have any questions at all about this process or would like to chat about any health concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here for you.
Take care, get some sun, and hopefully have fun while we get the job done and get back to hugs, kisses, and cafes
Sally & Bridget – Team Bodywise
Bodywise Natural Health and Beauty
Montgomery Square, 117G Hardy Street, Nelson