As our Natural Health & Beauty Consultant, you will be passionate about healthy living and making our customers feel beautiful and excited about natural beauty product purchases. You will welcome all customers and address their initial queries, then hand over to naturopathic specialists as appropriate.
Bodywise Natural Health and Beauty Nelson has proudly served our community for the last 24 years. We help people feel and look healthy with natural products and services. Bodywise is a community hub, offering experienced guidance from qualified natural practitioners in an inviting space, full of top quality natural health, beauty and food products.
You will be…
- Passionate about natural beauty, health and wellness
- Empathetic towards others, and in tune with the needs of our customers
- Enthusiastic about making sales
- Creative and proactive in creating beauty content for social media, (with help from our social media manager)
- Creative and proactive with merchandising window and shop displays
- Proactive in identifying creative ways to promote products and services, whether that be through tutorials, community events or Bodywise beauty events
- Take pride in the presentation of the store and products, and enjoy efficient implementation of administrative and domestic duties
- Take a hands-on approach to stock management, from inventory checks to pricing and monitoring of stock movements
- Professional in your presentation, trustworthy, responsible and discreet
And from Bodywise you will receive…
- A stimulating environment where you will expand your knowledge of natural health and beauty products, treatments and services
- Empowerment to make things happen in your role, through promotions, events and other marketing activity, with the support you need to make it happen
- Flexibility with work hours to meet family and fitness needs
- Prompt remuneration for your efforts and commitment
- Certain staff incentive products from some suppliers
- Natural health support from team members
- A warm welcome each day from your colleagues and customers
- The livelihood to live and enjoy the sunshine capital of NZ, Nelson
The role available is part-time, 25-30 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday. You may be required to work some Mondays to cover holiday leave, the occasional public holiday and over Christmas / New Year holiday period. We aim to be flexible with work hours so you can live your life outside of work.
Full training will be given to the successful applicant if required, but genuine passion for natural health and beauty is essential. Experience with marketing and customer service would be a great asset.
Want to apply?
So, if this sounds like you then please email your CV and a handwritten paragraph or two on why you’re interested to: [email protected], or pop into the store to introduce yourself.