Reflexologist, NZQA, ITEC Dip. Reflexology, Reiki II
Pnina is offering a pack of Aromatherapy Therapeutic
- Nervous system conditions
- stress, luck of energy, insomnia
- Hormonal and emotional imbalances (endocrine system problems)
- Indigestion, pains, special senses issues
- 20 minutes consultation, creating the best therapeutic blend of essential oils for client’s condition
- 60 minutes hands on Aromatherapy massage using the blend.
- A personal blend will be made for your home treatment.
By massaging and applying pressure to reflex points on the feet, the body starts progressively balancing itself and promoting better health.
Reflexology concentrates on the feet, hands, and meridians along the body.
Relieve stress and any kind of tension and promote relaxation
May reduce pain, migraines, back & neck pain, PMS
Balance hormonal and menopausal conditions
Improve sleep, reduce depression
Soothe the pains of pregnancy, even those occurring after the baby is born
Reflexology massage is applied on the feet and hands and on specific body parts to relieve pregnancy aches and pains all over.
Reflexology can give you relief from some of your most persistent and wide-ranging woes. These may include morning sickness, heartburn, swelling in your legs (if not due to pre-eclampsia), constipation, insomnia, bladder problems, mild cramping, and even haemorrhoids. In addition, reflexology seems to reduce emotional stresses, such as depression and anxiety. Reflexology may even be helpful after you give birth — some studies show it stimulates milk production.
Emotional Healing Reflexology
This treatment draws on Reflexology, Reiki and Emotional Healing therapies to heal and free yourself from emotional wounds. Emotional Healing sessions are designed to help you relax and will:
Guide you to remove the barriers to healing and stimulate Your Body’s Own Healing Process.
Why Emotional Healing is required?
Free yourself to feel love and happiness
Feel and think positive… find your real goals… feel motivated at a gut level… Experience changes in your relationships, Find a new job or improvements within your work… feel your personal development and overall wellness.
• “Well done Pnina. What an amazing session”
• “I feel I can breathe better now. I went up the centre of NZ today, yeah!” (A client with heart condition after one session)
• “I wish I’d come before, I feel lighter and more positive now.”
• “I feel great after the sessions, energized, fresh and no pain…it is my favourite time of the week when I come to see you” (pregnant woman)
• “Amazing the journey I’m on as a result of our treatment and I’m very excited about the future. Thanks heaps”
When choosing a Reflexologist, it is wise to make sure that the practitioner has been fully qualified at a reputable school.
Please contact Pnina for bookings or inquiries.
Ph 03-5480101 mobile 021 2671267
Emai:l [email protected].
Essential oils through Reflexology massage, empower wellness
Get a gift of organic essential oils blend for your personal use valued at $20 when you Book Reflexology massage during February 2017.
Essential oils benefits go well beyond a pleasant smell. Essential oils can have a healing effect mentally, physically, and emotionally.
I have been using a personal blend of organic essential oils for each client and applying it directly onto the client’s skin while massaging the reflexes on the feet and legs.
Just adding some essential oils to your skin can:
- Fight cold and flu symptoms
- Relax your body and soothe sore muscles
- Heal skin conditions
- Alleviate pain
- Balance hormones
- Improve digestion
- Reduce cellulite and wrinkles
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are extracted directly from the bark, flower, fruit, leaf, seed or root of a plant or tree, and just one drop can have powerful health benefits.
They are typically created through the process of distillation, which separates the oil and water-based compounds of a plant by steaming.
Essential oils are highly concentrated oils that have a strong aroma. Each oil have a powerful healing compounds of the plant it was extracted from.
Essential Oils with Reflexology
Aromatherapy has a variety of health benefits and can be used in various ways. On the skin, inhalation or with a diffuser.
Aromatherapy is a great non-invasive way to treat a variety of conditions and can be used safely with Reflexology massage.
Different oils are blended together with a base oil to be used for Reflexology massage. At the end of the treatment you will be gifted with a personal special therapeutic blend that you can use on your body, to promote your balance and healing, it will smell divine too.
Reflexologist, NZQA, ITEC Dip. Reflexology