If you are worried about the effects of too much rich food and alcohol, then here are some helpful tips?
Firstly, back yourself and your body will be grateful
- Throw in a few big glasses of water before you go out and between drinks.
- When in comes to snacks – choose vege nibbles or raw nuts and seeds.
- Eat something healthy before you go out so you are not scooping up anything in sight
- Take plain soda water, lemon and mint, if you don’t want to drink alcohol. Who cares what others think!
- Skip the chips, white carbs, fruit juices, soft drinks and deserts if you have the “won’t power”
- Encourage your family/friends to take a stroll after a meal while you chat instead of just sitting or standing.
- Skip the 3 course heavy breakfast after a big night, fresh fruit and yogurt will be refreshing
- Take liver support herbs and a supplement especially if you are really tired and feel sluggish before you go out (not on an empty stomach) and when you get home.
- Add apple cider vinegar to your salad dressings, or take a desert spoonful in a little water to aid your digestion and reduce blood sugar.spikes.
- If you are experiencing cramp or gout, get some Bascia into you a couple of times per day.
- Keep up at least some exercise to help clear the wastes your body is very keen to remove.
- Lastly, the sun dehydrates us……. you know what to do!